LONG BLACK VEIL . FRED RASPAIL & JOE SUMMER

We were back from a gig in Osterholz.... Late at night....
Joe Summers, a singer comin from Bristol, had joined us for a few days, to practice with Zen Elephant.
Joe usually speaks a lot :), but most of it, he's got a wonderful voice, something clear, something like angels, as mine is usually darker an full of smoke...
Late at night, driving, in a car....
I was tellin to Joe about this old american song, LONG BLACK VEIL, I sang one time for the funerals of the son of one of my friends last year.... Sad story....
We began to sing.... We wanted to record it back to the flat, but, you know, when you are on Songs and Whispers Tour, you are always on the road or on stage !
I took my IPhone, switched off the gps, and said to Joe... Hold it man ! Let's record !
As we finished the song, we were arrived at the flat.....
Amazing moment, thank you so much Joe !


LONG BLACK VEIL . FRED RASPAIL & JOE SUMMER